Please note the following information for the preparation of your poster.
Please bring your printed poster with you to the Conference.
Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters will be included in the final Conference program.
- The poster layout is PORTRAIT.
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that poster be prepared on one sheet of poster paper of no more than 200gsm in weight.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 1.2m long (35.5 inches wide x 47 inches long).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract – as illustrated below.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Materials will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please refer to the Final Program that you will receive upon arrival at the Conference for the poster board number assigned to you.
- Please use the board with the same number.
Suggested template for the poster is as below:
INFORMATION FOR PRESENTATIONS
Posters will be on display for the duration of the conference: Thursday, 13 February and Friday, 14 February 2020.
We recommend that poster presenters stand next to their posters during the coffee breaks and lunch breaks for informal Q&A.
Posters may be mounted from 08:00 on Thursday and should be removed after sessions on Friday.
and the organizers cannot be held responsible for posters that are not removed on time or that are damaged.